Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolutions…2009

New Years Resolutions…2009
Ok. New Years has come and gone and like every year I make my resolutions. A small list of things that I feel will help me improve myself, my career or my life in some fashion. This year I have ended on 3 main resolutions that I feel will help me as a creative and a professional. So here they are:
  1. To do at least one photoshop tutorial to post here every month. You may be wondering how this is a resolution that helps me. Well, every time I do a tutorial I have to be sure I really know what I am doing. Which means to keep tutorials interesting for viewers, I will have to learn interesting topics and be able to teach them to others. Making this resolution a push for myself to learn more about photoshop.

  2. To improve my understanding of web design and development. I know CSS and HTML, but I am lacking when it comes to PHP and Java script. I feel that learning how these parts of programming work, I will be able to better serve my clients as well as open new doors to my career.

  3. Lastly, I am making a resolution to get more involved in my local art community. There are always great art shows and gallery openings going on in and around the area where I live. There are also a lot of very talented artists that I could be learning a lot from, but for whatever reason I have not made this as big a priority as I used to and I now feel it is time to get myself back involved.


Well, there you have it. My resolutions for this year. Hope everyone has a great 2009.
-Jon

Visit Blind Eye Creative
Join Us On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment